Sunday, September 27, 2009

An Ambitious Sunday.

Though ungodly busy with school and an attempt to balance my other non-school related interests, I still have time to cook on Sundays. This is something that will not give. Today was our most ambitious menu to date, and left me feeling tired but satisfied. The menu was as follows:

Appetizer:
Chevre and Baguette
Baba Ganoush

Drink:
Hungarian Bull's Blood Wine

Main Course:
Seasoned Salmon
Apple Chicken Sausages

Side Dishes:
Apple Butternut Squash Risotto with Caramelized Onions
Toasted Squash Seeds with Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
Raw Veggie Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette

Dessert:
Zucchini Bread
Apple Berry Medley topped with Pecan Oat Crunch

Really, who eats this way? My motto in life, I've come to realize is: Simple? No thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment