Tuesday, February 2, 2010

An International Order.

It is my second week of my new job, working at a flower shop. I am a "call-center" person, so I work in an office, not in the flower stores themselves. But today I did, just to give me a feel for what it's like. Today, I was working at a register helping a customer, while my coworker helped a woman who came in to send flowers internationally. I happened to glance over, and where should she be happening to send flowers to? Why, to nowhere else but Hungary of course! I could not believe it, the ONE day that I work in a store, a woman sends flowers to Hungary. What are the odds of that?? She wrote the card message in Hungarian, "Oszinte Resztuetunk. Szeretettel, (insert name) es (insert name)" I figured it means something along the lines of "Sincere (I don't know this bit) . Affectionately, (or lovingly) (name) and (name)" So there you have it, when the world thinks I have forgotten about what's coming up, something pops up to remind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment