Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back to Black

For awhile now, I think I've been having somewhat of an identity crisis. Unsure of myself, where my life is headed, decisions I've made. I've tried to pinpoint the reason that I am feeling this way. A few days ago, I discovered the culprit. Yes, I have to look no further than my own head to discern the reason for my discomfort. It's my blonde mop of hair. While looking back, dying my hair blonde may have seemed like a good idea, I never quite got it to the state that would have made me happy (ultra-platinum edgy blonde). I just don't feel like myself anymore. So that's it, my hair will be black again, my bangs will be short, and I will hopefully be feeling Val-ish again.
I also found a handful of dress designs in 'Haute Doll' magazine that I'm going to base my fall wardrobe after. I will need to adjust them to people-size first of course. My three weeks off after my 3D design class is over will be spent sewing like a mad woman.

2 comments:

  1. I agree my little sister!! You look amazing as a blonde (you look amazing always!) but black was part of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to the identity crisis... i have been going through this for far too long... it has only got worse as of late...i guess it has a lot to do with appearance including my hair.. its too long and not colored... just have not been keeping up on my appearance.. that can definitely bring you down... anyway i miss you lots and lots and lots

    ReplyDelete