Monday, July 13, 2009

Visions of Distant Lands

While technically I really should have started this blog a long time ago given all the traveling I have done, my laziness and/or presumed lack of time prevented me from doing so. So here is some of what I would have been posting about, if I had been on the ball. This is what me and mine have been up to for the past 4 years, what about you?





Eating and drinking, and ocassionally posing for photographs in Parisian cafes...





Viewing bones in underground tunnels in Paris...




Dangling our Boots over the Mediterranean...





Leaping through the Schloss Dyck Royal Gardens...


Protesting in Berlin...




Pondering German architecture...





Feeling small in the Roman forums...




and munching lucky black eggs in Japan...



Granted, I have been doing other things too, but all of these pictures lumped together makes it look like I'm a jet-setter! /endhistorylesson

No comments:

Post a Comment